H&T Presspart specialises in producing injection-moulded plastic components for the pharmaceutical sector – including metered-dose inhaler actuator components, drug-delivery devices and value-added sub-assemblies.
All our manufacturing and assembly takes place under clean-room conditions, using state of the art fully electric moulding machines ranging in clamping force from 5 to 400 tonnes. We’re experienced in working with a wide range of plastic resins, (including Polypropylene, HD and LD Polyethylene, ABS, TPE, Polystyrene, POM, PA 66, EVA and K-resin) which can be coloured as per any customer requirements.
By focusing our expertise purely on the pharmaceutical industry, we’ve developed an in-depth understanding of our customers’ increasing needs. As these change, we’ve always kept ahead of the latest technologies, working with the most up-to-date facilities.
Our manufacturing technologies include:
- Fast-cycle, high-cavitation injection moulding
- Micro injection
- In mould robotic assembly
- Multi component molding
- In line 100% quality checks (vision, mechanical, air flow, etc.)
- Robotic part handling and assembly
- High-speed, fully automated assembly including US welding and laser marking
- LIMS and shop floor data collection for operational and quality monitoring (SPC)
- Full traceability with the ERP (SAP)
We manufacture both standard and customised pharmaceutical and healthcare products, and are a key supplier to leading pharmaceutical and medical companies. Whatever plastic medical device components you need, we can handle the whole development process – from concepts and prototyping to tool-making and precision manufacturing.