• Data processing controller
• Purpose of data processing
• Duration of data processing
• Legitimacy for data processing
• Communication of your data
• Your rights
• Third party data
Data processing controller
People providing personal data to Presspart Manufacturing, S.A. through our website or through other channels (for example, social networks) are informed that their data is processed by:
Presspart Manufacturing, S.A., (hereinafter PPT), with VAT No. A08909806 and business address at:
Av. Foix s/n, 43720 L’Arboç
Tel.: 977 16 75 26
Purpose of data processing
At Presspart Manufacturing, S.A., data is processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason for its provision:
1. Contacting the sender of the information and responding to its request, application or query.
2. Managing your order, billing and collection, as appropriate.
3. Managing and controlling the customer and supplier portfolio.
4. Evaluating and managing, if necessary, your CV for selection processes that fit your professional profile and carrying out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
Duration of data processing
• Data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of services will be preserved for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship has been finalized, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any eventual liabilities arising from the contract are prescribed.
• Data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, up to a maximum of one year.
• CV data for selection processes will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct execution of the service, as well as for attending to the responsibilities that could derive from it and any other legal requirement.
Legitimacy for data processing
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the execution of the corresponding service.
However, we remind you that you have the right to refuse the processing of your data, through any of the means described in this Policy.
• The consent that has been requested is the basis for sending commercial communications to non-customers and can be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of such consent shall in no case affect the performance of the contract, but prior processing of data to that effect shall not lose its legality by the fact that the consent has been revoked.
• The consent given by a candidate when sending a CV to participate in a selection process is the basis for the treatment of this CV.
Communication of your data
Data will be sent to the following entities:
• To Heitkamp & Thumann companies to which Presspart Manufacturing, S.A., belongs, for the purpose of centralized management of our activities and compliance with internal administrative procedures, including the processing of personal data of customers and suppliers. Also, if you have given us your consent, your data may be transferred to these companies in order to send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you, according to your customer profile.
• To financial entities through which collections and payments are managed.
• To competent Public authorities , in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
• To transport companies / logistics operators when necessary for managing the shipment of merchandise.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are dealing with personal data concerning them. Each person has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulations, each person may request limited processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, each person may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing it for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• In the event of any breach of your rights, especially when you are not satisfied with the exercise of same, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact information accessible at www.aepd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also obtain further information on your rights from these organizations.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them in advance of the provisions of article 14 of the General Regulation on Data Protection under the conditions established therein.