Presspart, a division of the Heitkamp & Thumann Group and the world’s leading provider of specialist metal and plastic components to the pharmaceutical industry, are pleased to announce the appointment of Ameet Sule to the position of Director of Inhalation Product Technology Centre (IPTC), effective from 15th January 2013.
Ameet holds a Masters in Chemistry from Mumbai University, and joins us from Lupin, where he held the position of Director Pulmonary Research. Ameet is a R&D professional with over 19 years of experience encompassing the development of pMDI components, formulations, analytical methods and drug products.
In his new role Ameet will head up the Presspart Inhaled Product Technology Centre (IPTC), building a team to expand our capabilities and support strategic projects with our customers.
IPTC will deliver the capabilities to support new product developments and strategic initiatives with our customers. Presspart has an in depth technical understanding of the products we manufacture and assembly and IPTC will enhance those capabilities and deliver a customer focused device development and drug related performance understanding.
Key Capabilities of IPTC will include:
- Inhalation Device Design Concept and Development
- Device customisation and enhancement to meet formulation requirements
- Device performance / interaction studies with the drug product.
- Device metrology and Specification development
- Component / device evaluation, screening and optimization
- Inhalation product testing support
- Multi region regulatory support
For more information please contact Chad Mayoh, Presspart Marketing Manager, on +44 (0)1254 584131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org