Drawing on 42 years of success, Presspart Manufacturing Ltd has developed in to a World-leader of bespoke deep-drawn and injection moulded components, with manufacturing plants located across the Globe.
Presspart’s ability to offer customers a unique service in toolmaking, design and development skills has been the foundation for more than four decades of successful growth.
Presspart has become renowned for its high quality injection-moulded drug delivery devices, such as metered dose inhaler actuators. Presspart is perhaps best known for its deep-drawing technology and the manufacture of metered dose inhaler canisters, Presspart has specialised in injection-moulded plastics for more than a quarter of a century.
- 1922 Gemi Metallwarenfabrik founded in Berlin, Germany
- 1952 Gemi relocates to Marsberg
- 1970 Presspart Manufacturing Ltd was founded in Blackburn, Lancashire
- 1977 Sister company, Decopart is founded as a result of the rising demand for a service involving pressing and anodising for the cosmetics and toiletries markets
- 1978 H&T Group acquires Gemi
- 1980s Both Presspart and Decopart service a strong export base, rewarded with the Queens Award for Export Achievement
- 1988 Presspart and Decopart are sold from private ownership to the Rockware Group plc
- 1991 B.T.R purchased the Rockware Group
- 1993 Presspart Inc. was established at Cary, North Carolina
- 1994 Management buy-out of all three companies
- 2002 H&T Group acquires Presspart
- 2004 Presspart Medical founded in Heerlen
- 2007 Presspart Automotive activities are discontinued
- 2008 Presspart acquires Nemo in Tarragona